This post was sponsored by Johnsonville Sausage. Photos provided by sponsor. All opinions are my own.
The Best Bloody Mary Recipes with Sausage
Are you getting ready for the big game this weekend?
In addition to all the delicious party snacks you could have, I’ve got some beverage inspiration for you as well. For this big event, why not go big with your beverage and make a real statement? Bloody Marys are great for entertaining, and since this big game features a couple of long time rivals, Johnsonville Sausage has concocted two themed Bloody Mary recipes to fit the occasion.
Rather than use the same old garnish of bacon, these Bloody Mary recipes change it up with the addition of smoked sausage to add that perfect salty and savory twist to your drink. All the best Bloody Mary recipes are sporting sausage this year!
The Barking Bloody Mary
Barking Bloody Mary Chompin' At the Bit Bloody Mary
- 1 cup sweet tea vodka
- 3 cups Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 1/4 cup okra juice
- 1/4 cup Worchester sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- Celery salt
- Ground black pepper
- 4 JOHNSONVILLE Smoked Beef Brats 1 for each glass
- Okra spears
- 4 skewers
- In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, okra juice, Worchester sauce, hot sauce, celery salt and black pepper.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- For the garnish, place smoked beef brat and okra into glass.