It’s time once again to feature the best of the brownie recipes from bloggers around the Web. Last month was great fun. Here’s how I selected these recipes:
Sometimes, it’s a unique ingredient. Other times, it’s the presentation. And sometimes it’s just a whim. Whatever the reason, these brownie recipes from the blogosphere were memorable to me.
And in no particular order, here we go!
1. Beer Brownies from Kitchen Frolic – This one reached me on Twitter, as do many of the brownie recipes I run across. After reading it I was inspired to start planning my own beer brownies. Chocolate stout, perhaps?
2. Triple Chocolate Brownies from The Hungry Mum – I’ve been on her website several times now, and I have to say that one of my favorite things about The Hungry Mum is her enthusiasm. It’s contagious! Check out her Margarita cake while you’re there.
3. Boozy Brownies by What Claire Baked – Ah, it’s been a boozy month. First beer, then champagne, then liquor. What can I say? Alcohol really does go with chocolate.
4. Raw Chocolate Brownies by Custard or Cream – OK, I admit it, I am not a raw or vegan kind of gal. And yes, Custard or Cream was in last month’s roundup. But I had to toss this one in just because I admire the effort it takes to try to make things without butter, eggs, or heat taste good.
5. 15 Decadent Brownie Recipes by My Baking Addiction – My blogger buddy Jennifer from Kitchen Serf (see below) sent me a link to this post, and it’s something else. There are 15 different brownie recipe from which to choose. My Baking Addiction, your roundup has been rounded up, and I think we are all the richer for it.
6. Salted Caramel Brownies by Kitchen Serf – My very first guest poster! I was honored to have the talented and funny Kitchen Serf contribute to The Perfect Brownie this month. I loved homemade caramel, so this recipe was an easy sell.
And my own very favorite brownie this month absolutely has to be my Champagne Brownie Cake. More booze! Huzzah!
Also, I should mention that for every post possible, I shared it on my Facebook page as well.
So that’s all folks, come back anytime for more brownies, and be sure to check in next month for the Brownie Roundup. Same brownie time, same brownie channel.