The dinner cookbook I always wanted to write is finally here.
The I Love Dinner Cookbook
I’m about to tell you a secret.
I hated dinner. Not just “disliked” dinner or “didn’t care for” dinner. Hated it. I hated the whole idea of having to come up with some new and exciting dish at the end of the day.
And I really hated the cookbooks with recipes that had three dozen steps and seventy-two hours of preparation. Who has time for that?
Not me, buddy.
So I took my repertoire of recipes and went to work, paring it down, streamlining it, making it fully accessible to every level of cook. When I got done, I had a collection of winners—plus some bonus recipes from fellow cooks in the same boat.
Check out all the recipes you get in the I Love Dinner Cookbook.
- Red Wine Pot Roast
- Bacon and Blue Cheese Pasta with Grilled Steak
- Tater Tot Hotdish
- Steak and Egg Bowl
- Vietnamese Banh Mi Bowls
- Baked Cavatini
- Greek Meatball Salad
- Bison Meatloaf
- New York Strip Roast
- Quick Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Chili Cheese Potato Parfait
- Smash Burgers
- Boliche (Cuban Stuffed Roast)
- One Pan Roasted Asian Pork and Vegetables
- Gnocchi with Italian Sausage
- Pulled Pork in the Oven
- Roast Pork Loin Filet with Whole Mushrooms
- Irish Bacon and Cheese Frittata
- Pork Chops and Sauerkraut
- Corn and Andouille Sausage Chowder
- Sherry Apple Pork Roast
- Mushroom and Swiss Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- Yogurt Marinated Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- Apple Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- Turkey Reuben Panini
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Tortilla Chip Crusted Turkey Cutlets
- Cedar Plank Salmon
- Citrus Chimichurri Shrimp Rice
- Thai Shrimp Curry
- Amalfi Coast Risotto
- Tuna Cakes
- Basil Buttered Shrimp with Vegetables
- Latkes with Smoked Salmon
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- Tuna Salad Wraps
- Salmon with Dill Honey Mustard Sauce
- Lemon Pepper Cod
- Black Rice with Butternut Squash
- Rigatoni with Arugula Pistou
- Sheet Pan Tahini Roasted Vegetables
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Toasty Bagel Sandwiches
- Black Bean Burgers
- Tarragon Goat Cheese Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Creamy Potato Soup
- Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Plus, there are handy “Know Your Ingredients” sidebars and plenty of side dish inspiration for salads, baked potatoes, and roasted vegetables!
Are you ready to love dinner again? Buy the I Love Dinner Cookbook today!
Don’t miss my other cookbooks:
- Fixin’ to Eat: Southern Cooking for the Southern at Heart
- I Hate Vegetables Cookbook: Fresh and Easy Vegetable Recipes That Will Change Your Mind
- Gluten Free World Tour Cookbook: Internationally Inspired Gluten Free Recipes