I took a month off of hosting my Doctor Who Recipe Challenge last month because I was hosting February’s We Should Cocoa chocolate baking challenge, but now I’m back- and I’m ready to challenge my fellow Whovian bloggers to ever greater culinary heights!
March’s theme will be Candy! That’s right, from jelly babies to the Candyman, it’s a no-holds-barred sugar-filled challenge with just a few simple guidelines.
- Create a recipe of any kind that is made of or with candy and related to Doctor Who. If you want to use an old post that fits the theme, you may do so, provided you edit it to include the mentions/links described in rule #2.
- On your blog, mention the #TimeLordChefs in your post with a link back to this page, and mention your host, Recipe for Perfection. You may also copy the graphic for the #TimeLordChefs to use if you like.
- By April 15, 2015, submit your blog post link to the linky below.
- If you tweet your recipe, include @recipeforperfec and the hashtag #TimeLordChefs and I will re-tweet you!
- To pin to my Time Lord Chefs group board on Pinterest, simply follow it, then send me a message requesting to be added.
Check out our past events!
- Doctor Who Series 8 Recipe Challenge
- Doctor Who Christmas Special Recipe Challenge
- Classic Doctor Who Recipe Challenge
Questions? High fives? Want to guest host? Comment below!