Congratulations! Someone really nice gave you a brownie mix in a jar. This brownie mix recipe will show you how to make homemade brownies out of the lovely jar you received as a gift.
Didn’t get a gift? Here’s how to make your own homemade brownie mix in a jar.
How to Make Brownies from Your Brownie Mix Gift
- Jar of homemade brownie mix
- 2 sticks unsalted butter 16 TB, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 and prepare a 13 by 9 inch pan by lining it with parchment paper or foil.
- Open the jar, remove the baggie of chocolate chips, and set them aside. Pour the remaining contents into a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and the vanilla extract to the bowl and stir until well combined. Dump the chocolate chips into the bowl and gently stir until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but no wet batter attached.
If you have extra mix-ins on hand (such as nuts or more chocolate chips), you may add up to another 1/2 cup of your choice of mix-ins when you add the included chocolate chips.