This ice bucket post was sponsored by Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea. #TeaStraightUp #CollectiveBias
Five Easy Steps to Decorate an Ice Bucket
Everyone who knows me, knows that I love tea. Now that it’s heating up here in Florida, there’s no better time to break out the tea. I’ve got an armload of Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea just waiting to be chilled on ice.
I wanted to set up an ice bucket for the back porch and fill it up with ice and drinks, but the bucket seemed a bit plain all by itself. I decided to use a handful of simple materials to make it look festive.
You can adjust your decorations to make your bucket suit your needs. You could even make a “pick-me-up” drink bucket for your home office, breakroom at work, or just to have ready around the house when you need that pick-me-up! There’s no better way get refreshed and carry on with your day.
I was able to pick up everything I needed at Walmart, along with all the new varieties of Straight Up™ Tea:
- Sorta Sweet Honey Green Tea
- Sorta Sweet Rooibos
- Sorta Sweet
They come in sleek new bottles that are perfect for holding in your hand (or pressing lightly against your forehead) to keep cool as the weather heats up. Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea Sorta Sweet Honey Green Tea and Rooibos are limited time flavors, so grab some before they’re gone. Since these bottles are just $1 each, you can treat yourself to a couple of different varieties.
Supplies for Decorating Your Ice Bucket
- Wide ribbon for tying around the ice bucket (wired ribbons hold their shape best)
- Sturdy silk flowers with stems
- Colorful straws
- One cylindrical container to hold the straws
Five Easy Steps to Decorate An Ice Bucket
- Tie the ribbon around the bucket.
- Fill the bucket half way with ice.
- Add your bottled beverages.
- Top with more ice and stick in the silk flowers.
- Place a container filled with colorful straws nearby.
Get more Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea inspiration!