This non alcoholic mimosa shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. and Georgia-Pacific LLC. All opinions are my own. #DrinkMakeWishBake #CollectiveBias
Love mimosas but prefer to skip the alcohol? Make this non alcoholic mimosa with just two ingredients! Fresh orange juice makes this recipe a winner.
Non Alcoholic Mimosa
What is the secret to a less stressful holiday season? Keep it simple!
I don’t hesitate to use every single time- and energy-saving trick in the book to streamline my holiday festivities. The less work I have to do, the more I can enjoy my time with family.
It helps to have some simple recipes on hand for entertaining, like this non alcoholic mimosa. With only two ingredients (freshly squeezed orange juice and 7UP®), it can be ready in just minutes for everyone to enjoy.
I also like to stock up on holiday-themed paper products, like Dixie Ultra® Holiday Plates and Vanity Fair® Everyday Napkins.
Not only do these products add a festive holiday touch to gatherings, but they can be depended on to perform well in all your party hosting situations.
Forget the mess, forget the dishes—and focus on the people you love, instead. I use Vanity Fair® Everyday Napkins to line my serving platters to prevent glasses and cans from slipping. You can also use the Vanity Fair® Impressions® Napkins if you need a larger size.
And no matter what the holiday occasion, Dixie Ultra® Holiday Plates come in a variety of sizes that are just perfect for appetizers, breakfast, brunch, dinner, and dessert!
You can also save on 7UP and other sodas (like A&W®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry® & more) when you use these Cartwheel deals at Target.
- 25% OFF 7UP® Mini Cans and 20oz Bottles November 15-26, 2016
- 10% OFF A&W®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry® & more November 15-26, 2016
- 10% OFF Mini Cans of 7UP®, A&W®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry® & more November 27 – December 24, 2016
- 20% OFF Mini Cans of 7UP®, A&W®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry® & more December 25, 2106 – January 1, 2017
Once you have all your ingredients and helpful paper products, you’ll be ready to make this fun, simple twist on the classic mimosa. Plus, you can enter to win prizes in this sweepstakes!
Tips for Making a Non Alcoholic Mimosa
- Three words: fresh orange juice! I can’t emphasize it enough. It takes the non alcoholic mimosa to an entirely different level. Keep in mind that there are “eating” oranges and “juicing” oranges. Either one will work, but juicing oranges (such as Valencias) are easier to use because you need to juice fewer of them to get the required volume of juice.
- You can use simple multiplication to increase the number of servings. This recipe can be served from a pitcher, but I recommend that you do the actual mixing of 7UP and orange juice only when you are ready to serve. That way, the soda doesn’t lose its fizz.
- Want to make it fancy? Garnish your glasses with a slice of orange or a long piece of orange peel.
Non Alcoholic Mimosa Made with 7UP
- 1 part chilled freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 part chilled 7UP
- Combine the orange juice and the 7UP. Serve immediately.
Where to Find These Products at Target
You can find 7UP on the soda aisle in the grocery section. Vanity Fair and Dixie products can be found in the paper plate and napkin aisle; seasonal styles may be found in a separate holiday display.
Get more holiday entertaining ideas!