Make your own strawberry flavored cream cheese with this strawberry cream cheese recipe! All you need is three ingredients and a food processor or blender.
This strawberry cream cheese shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BetterBreakfast #CollectiveBias
Strawberry Cream Cheese
Has your breakfast routine gotten boring? It’s time to build a better breakfast!
This strawberry cream cheese will transform your boring breakfast into a gourmet treat. There’s no need to hit the bagel store when you can whip up this strawberry cream cheese spread in seconds.
All you’ll need are a few simple ingredients (fresh strawberries, cream cheese, and honey), plus a food processor or blender.
Once you have your strawberry cream cheese, you can use it to build a better breakfast with Lender’s Bagels, Great Value milk, and Del Monte Fruit & Veggie Fusions. Combining bagels, milk, and fruit makes it easy to get balanced nutrition with protein, carbs, and Vitamin C all in one meal.
Besides, what could be easier than grabbing a grass of milk, a bagel, and a fruit cup out of the fridge? (Store the Del Monte Fruit & Veggie Fusions in the fridge with your Lender’s Bagels and Great Value milk to streamline your morning routine and enjoy your fruit cup nicely chilled.)
There are so many flavors of Lender’s Bagels and Del Monte Fruit & Veggie Fusions available that you’re sure to find a combination that appeals to each person in your household. Lender’s has a bagel for everyone! Plain, Cinnamon-Raisin, and Blueberry are sure to please the kids and the rest of the family, too. They’re filling, and that helps sustain kids all morning long.
I picked up my Lender’s Bagels at Walmart, along with some Great Value 2% milk and Del Monte Fruit & Fusions in a variety of flavors.
By purchasing these products at Walmart, you can help feed a childhood through The Great American Milk Drive, which helps Feeding America provide milk to kids and families in need. (You can see where to find these products in Walmart at the bottom of this article.) For children who face hunger, even basic staples like milk—and the nutrients that they provide—are missing. When you support The Great American Milk Drive, you help kids in need to power up for activities like playing, learning, and growing.
Tips for Making Strawberry Cream Cheese
- You can substitute Neufchâtel cheese if desired.
- If you would like to omit the honey, you may. Or you may swap in your favorite liquid sweetener if you prefer.
- I recommend making enough cream cheese for a day or two, to ensure that it is fresh when you use it. Since this is made with uncooked fresh fruit, it’s perishable and should be used up quickly.
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey or more, to taste
- Remove the stems from the strawberries. Place the strawberries in a food processor with 1 tablespoon of honey. Puree until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and blend until completely combine. Taste, and add more honey if a sweeter taste is desired. Cover tightly and refrigerate to store; consume within a day or two.
Find Lender’s Bagels at Walmart
You can find timesaving, easy, nutritious, and tasty Lender’s Bagels at Walmart in the refrigerated dairy section.
Follow Milk Life on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Visit milklife.com/give to learn more about The Great American Milk Drive!