This green grape smoothie recipe is sponsored by Noble Juice.
A secret ingredient makes this green grape smoothie a lovely green color! The sweet and tangy flavor of this smoothie makes it perfect for any time of day.
Green Grape Smoothie
Smoothies are just fun.
I have smoothies at all times of the day. Nothing starts the day off better than a breakfast smoothie. An afternoon smoothie is an excellent pick me up. I can even make dessert-worthy smoothies when the mood strikes.
Sometimes, I have an interesting assortment of produce sitting around the fridge. This makes me start eyeing my blender, because I’m always tempted to just throw all that fruit in the blender and see what happens.
Recently, my produce drawer was crowded with a bag of green grapes stacked on top of a bag of fresh baby spinach. I also had a bottle of Noble 100% Florida Tangerine Juice.
Well, technically speaking, I had about 1/4 of a bottle of Noble 100% Florida Tangerine Juice, because it’s so good that it doesn’t last long around here.
I decided to pull out the blender and experiment. I’d heard that citrus juices, like tangerine, are helpful in blending greens into smoothies because the assertive citrus flavor masks any vegetal flavor notes. I’m very sensitive to bitter flavors, so was really hoping that the tangerine juice would do the trick.
I measured out some ice, green grapes, spinach, and honey, then poured in a splash of tangerine juice. I like to add a little protein to my smoothies, so I threw in some Greek yogurt for good measure.
The blender buzzed loudly as the ingredients zipped around the container, becoming smoother and greener every second.
I opened the lid and took a sip from the container. A bit tart; let’s add some more honey, I thought.
Another whirl and the green grape smoothie was complete. The dominant flavor was fresh green grape, followed closely by the citrus tang of the Noble 100% Florida Tangerine Juice.
If I hadn’t put the spinach in with my own hands, I would have never known there was spinach in this smoothie! It was smooth, sweet, and tasty.
Check your local grocery store for all the wonderful varieties of Noble Juice. They can be found in the refrigerated juice section in both small bottles that are perfect on-the-go, and large bottles that are excellent to have plenty of delicious juice on hand at home.
Some of my favorites include Honeybell Blueberry, Apple Mandarin Chai, and (of course) 100% Florida Tangerine Juice. Try them out in your smoothies!
Tips for Making a Green Grape Smoothie
- Choose fresh baby spinach for its mild flavor.
- If you can’t find tangerine juice, use orange juice instead.
- Honey can make a real contribution to smoothie flavor! Choose a good quality honey, such as a local varietal with plenty flavor. Here in Florida, I often reach for tupelo, orange blossom, or black mangrove honey to add a subtle nuance to my smoothies.
- Drink your smoothie immediately. Like any fresh combination of juice and dairy, this smooth concoction won’t keep. Enjoy it right away!
Green Grape Smoothie
- 1/2 cup green grapes freeze ahead of time if you like
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach packed into the measuring cup
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Noble 100% Florida Tangerine Juice
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons honey to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Before pouring out, taste the smoothie and add more honey to taste.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Check out all of my recipes featuring Noble Juice.
Find out where to buy Noble Juice!