This buffalo chicken flatbread sandwich shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDaySnackHacks #CollectiveBias
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
What is it about buffalo chicken that’s so very, very perfect? Those savory, spicy flavors make any dish a real treat.
Today’s buffalo chicken flatbread sandwich is something you’re going to enjoy. This recipe is incredibly simple, and it’s great to serve at any occasion. Whether it’s a quick dinner, a last minute appetizer, or the main dish at your football game party, it’s sure to please.
If you’re getting ready for game day, you’re going to want to spend more time cheering and less time cooking. That’s where Farm Rich appetizers and snacks come in. I picked up my Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites (and some Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks) at Walmart in the snacks sections of the frozen food aisle. Grab a Farm Rich coupon before you go!
You can also become a Super Fan by entering the sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card from Walmart and a year’s supply of Farm Rich snacks.
Since I used my Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites to make this buffalo chicken sandwich, I baked up the Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks to add a tasty side dish for additional snacking.
I love how these snacks are made with real ingredients to be Real-Life GoodTM. The mozzarella sticks are made with 100% real mozzarella cheese, and the buffalo chicken bites are not only tasty, but packed with protein, too.
Tips for Making a Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
- I use naan bread for my flatbread, but you can swap in your favorite.
- Hummus comes in so many flavors! Try plain hummus, or go with a variety like roasted red pepper or cannellini bean hummus for an even bigger flavor boost.
- I like to use arugula, but other types of greens work great, too. Try fresh baby spinach or fresh spring greens to see what you like best.
- You can also finish your buffalo chicken sandwich with a light drizzle of bleu cheese dressing for an extra authentic buffalo experience.
- Can’t get enough buffalo chicken? Try the real recipe for Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich on Flatbread
- 16 ounces Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
Prepare the buffalo chicken bites according to the package directions.
Spread 1/4 cup of hummus on each piece of naan. Sprinkle equal portions of arugula on each piece. Top with equal amounts of grape tomato halves. Top with equal portions of buffalo chicken bites and serve immediately.
Also try my yogurt marinated chicken for easy prep and delicious flavor.