This post is sponsored by The Beef Checkoff in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Naanwich Steak Wrap
Do you feel challenged when it comes to getting a balanced meal on the table on weeknights? I certainly do. Today, I’ll be sharing one of my go-to recipes for evenings where I need dinner to be ready in 30 minutes or less. You’re going to love this naanwich steak wrap I’ve made for Weekday Supper and The Beef Checkoff!
One of the great things about this recipe is that incorporates whole grains, beans, vegetables, cheese, and lean beef all in the the same package. You can really feel confident that you’re getting a well-rounded meal.
I chose a cut of beef that’s very easy to prepare quickly. Stir fry beef is already cut into strips for you, and can be quickly cooked in a hot pan with just a bit of oil. It browns nicely and has a great texture to go with your other naanwich steak wrap toppings.
Preparation is simple. Spread some hummus on your naan, add some cheese, tomatoes, and arugula, then set the plates aside while you stir fry the beef in 5 minutes or less. Add the beef strips to your naanwiches, then fold over and serve immediately. It’s easily accomplished in under 30 minutes- and it’s typically ready even faster than that! Try it for your next weeknight supper. And for more healthy meal ideas, check out the Healthy Meals with Beef Pinterest board.
Make these delicious naanwich steak wraps for a quick weekday supper! Topped with strips of beef, hummus, grape tomatoes, arugula, and goat cheese, they're full of savory flavor.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces of whole wheat naan bread
- 1 cup hummus
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 pound stir fry beef
- Place a large saute pan on the stove, add the oil, and begin preheating to medium high.
- Lay out the 4 pieces of naan bread. Spread half of each piece with 1/4 cup of hummus. Break up the goat cheese into pieces and scatter it evenly over the hummus. Add some grape tomato halves, then top with arugula. Set the naans aside.
- Saute the stir fry beef in batches, a few minutes each, or until the outside is no longer pink. Once all of the beef is cooked, scatter it over the naans, then gently fold each one over. Serve immediately.
I love the beef cooking tips found on The Beef Checkoff website. There are plenty of recipes, videos, and articles to help you make beef part of a balanced meal. You can visit the Beef Checkoff on any of their social media channels, as well:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BeefItsWhatsForDinner
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Beef
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/beeffordinner/
More Great Weekday Supper Recipes With Beef
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.