When I was first getting started on Twitter, I had the good fortune to meet up with several other bakers who are also Doctor Who fans. I suggested that we start a baking & cooking event with a Doctor Who theme, and the brilliant Vohn of Vohn’s Vittles suggested the name “Time Lord Chefs: We Cater to All of Time and Space.”
Next Event: Doctor Who Candy Recipe Challenge | #TimeLordChefs
For the next event, you can either make something with a candy that appeared in Doctor Who, or you can make something out of candy to honor anything Whovian. It’s entirely up to you!
Check out our past events!
- Doctor Who Series 8 Baking Challenge
- Doctor Who Christmas Special Baking Challenge
- Classic Doctor Who Recipe Challenge
How to Participate
- Create a recipe of any kind that is made of candy and related to Doctor Who. If you want to use an old post that fits the theme, you may do so, provided you edit it to include the mentions/links from #2 at the top of your post.
- On your blog, mention the #TimeLordChefs in your post with a link back to this page, and mention your host, Recipe for Perfection. You may also copy the graphic for the #TimeLordChefs to use if you like.
- By Monday, March 23, 2015, or as close as you can get, tweet me @recipeforperfec or email me your post link (my email address is one of the social buttons at the top of the sidebar).
- If you tweet your recipe, include @recipeforperfec and the hashtag #TimeLordChefs and I will re-tweet all that I see.
- I’ll pull the title and a photo from your post, write up the roundup, and promote it on all my social media. Please share on your own social media so that as many people as possible can see these fabulous creations.
Questions? High fives? Want to guest host? Comment below!